Friday, October 12, 2012

Plumdoodles is Back!

After a LONG hiatus, and lots of thinking, I have decided to start blogging again.  I stopped last year because I was feeling overwhelmed and a little discouraged with it.  This year I have a fabulous student teacher, a little more time on my hands, and a lot of inspiration to create!
I have completely changed up my blog design, removed some old posts that didn't really apply to teaching, and I have even opened a TPT store!  I plan to share lots of freebies - like the awesome ABC activity that goes with this book:
Click the picture to go to my TPT store and download for free!

I am also working on an awesome adjective unit (Common Core aligned, of course), and some book-based substitute plans for those days when you just don't feel well enough to write out detailed plans for a sub.  Please check back often for updates, new products, freebies and more!  Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...