Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday Update

Hi friends!  I hope your week is going well.  Things have been busy, busy, busy around here!  We are assessing for report cards (we are on trimesters), preparing for Thanksgiving, and still trying to get some work finished in between!
A few updates...
The highlighting idea that I posted about has worked BRILLIANTLY!  The students love highlighting their names (especially when I change the color from standard yellow to something jazzy like pink or orange).  I have not had even one nameless paper since I introduced this!  If you missed the freebie, you can find it here.  Simply print, adhere it to any container, and watch the magic happen.
Also, I have reached 200 followers!  That may not seem like a big number, but it is definitely exciting for me.  Thanks to my bloggy friend Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies, for giving me a Facebook shout-out!  I have also sold my very first TPT product - my Thanksgiving unit! 
I am very proud of how it turned out, and all of the first grade teachers here at my school are using it - if you haven't already, check it out!
I will be back soon with some more freebies, products and ideas!  Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...