Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Blog!

I am so excited to write my very first blog post!  Creating a blog has been a goal of mine for quite a while, and finally over Christmas break I was able to do it.  It has definitely been a challenge, and although it does not look exactly like I want it to yet, I'm on my way!
I'm hoping that I will be able to use this blog to share ideas from my first grade classroom, showcase my little recycled crayon business endeavor, and just share day to day occurences and events.  For those of you who know me - you know that this little cutie will be making his share of appearances in the blog as well :)


So here's to a wonderful new year, with new goals, new opportunities - and a new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...