Monday, August 1, 2011

Exciting News & a New Addiction

Owen had preschool camp at my school today - and boy was it hot!  He loved it though :)  After his camp, I decided to take a peek in my classroom since I have neglected it all summer.  I walked in to find not one, but *two* surprises!
My SMART board has been installed!
AND I got a new computer!!!
That was a super exciting discovery!  I really love how they installed the SMART board too - instead of hanging it over my white board, they moved a bulletin board over and put it in between the white board & bulletin board on the wall (see above).  Now I can still use that board for instruction and I think my gathering area will be much more do-able as well.  Owen & I are going to go work on setting up the classroom tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more pictures to post soon.
Also - have you discovered Pinterest?  OH.  MY.  WORD.  I could spend ALL day on it!  It is basically an online corkboard where you can pin any and all of your ideas - and peek at all of the cool ideas others are posting too!  I think you still need an invitation to join, so if you would like one just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you one.  You will love it!  Don't say I didn't warn you though :)  If you are already on Pinterest, I added a button to my blog so you can follow me there as well!
Owen and I are going to work on another vinyl Cricut project (inspired by Pinterest!).  I'll post pics when we finish!  Happy pinning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...