Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pinterest Linky Party

To go along with my guest post on Kleinspiration about Pinterest, and to share my latest addiction, I'm hoping you'll join in my Pinterest Linky Party!
Share your favorite pinboards, Pinterest inspired projects, or just share some great ideas you've gathered!  
Here is one project that my son has been begging me to make (even though his birthday is not until November!).  Behold...the birthday treat box!
Using a craft organizer, fill each section with a small treat.  Add a label and voila!  Instant gift.  I thought this would be cute for the classroom - instead of giving the whole box, students could make a little baggie of mixed treats.
Another great Pinterest idea that I will be using in my classroom this year is a student file box.
As students complete work throughout the week, they file their papers in their folders.  When I am ready to grade or pass out papers for students to take home, everything is in one place.  Plus, it teaches students to be responsible for their own work.
No Pinterest post would be complete without sharing a recipe.  I swear, I can't go on Pinterest without becoming ravenously hungry!  All of the delicious recipes posted have given me plenty of ideas for things to make.  However, before pinning a recipe I look carefully and make sure it is not too hard (my cooking skills are just so-so).  So, anything you see posted on my food board is relatively easy to do and usually won't contain any crazy ingredients.  Here is one that I just can't wait to make...
Taco stuffed shells!  I *love* Mexican food, so this is right up my alley!

I hope you'll join in the fun and link up some of your favorite Pinterest finds!  Click here to follow my Pinterest boards.  Don't forget to become a follower of my blog as well - I am always posting my latest Pinterest finds and projects, along with freebies and fun links!
Need a Pinterest invite?
Feel free to email me at plumdoodles@gmail.com and I would be happy to send you one.  
I can't wait to see all of the Pinterest links!





3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I love your blog super cute and some really great ideas. I'm new to the teacher blogging world and would love a interest invite if you don't mind. My email is sreyzman@gmail.com. thanks!
    Shana @ shananicoleteaches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged about your linky party! I finally got some projects completed! :)
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...